WHAT IS IT A handheld voice recorder with pitch control knob and a red flag you can raise to let someone know there's a message waiting. Handmade in USA. Brooklyn, NY.
- 3.5+ year-old whose first words were "I love you"
- design-savvy friend who's a romantic at heart
- teen who just got grounded for too much Snapchatting
- weddings, anniversaries, birthdays or Valentine's
HOW IT WORKS
1. Hold red record button; say something sweet into microphone nose.
2. Press black button to play back or stop what you recorded.
3. Turn pitch knob left and right (but don't turn past resistance).
4. Once you've got the message just right, raise the red flag on the back and set in a place where you know your special someone will be sure to see it.
- Dimensions: 3” x 3.5” x 2”
- 2-AAA batteries included
- 30-second record sample
- Handmade with sustainable wood