WHAT IS IT A recording device with loop switch, pitch control knob and 1/8" output. Handmade in USA. Dallas TX.
- 3.5 year-old whose first word was, “awesomeness”
- design-savvy friend who has almost everything
- teen who knows what an arcade game is
- sound studio "secret weapon"
- smaller hands or special needs
HOW IT WORKS
This voice recorder has an 8 bit game graphic , a white knob for pitch control, and a fancy looping switch. 1. Hold the Pink record button and talk into the microphone on the top. 2. Toggle the switch down, you can playback your recording one time. 2. Switch up for continuous play. 3. Press the Yellow playback/ stop button to hear your recording. 4. Go bananas turning the pitch shift knob for sounds you thought only an aliens could make. Don't turn the knob past the resistance points. Beware of jealous musician friends in the area.
- Dimensions: 3” x 3.5” x 2”
- 2-AAA batteries included
- includes looping switch, pitch control knob, ⅛” output jack for headphones/ speakers/ recording gear
- 30-second record sample
- Handmade with sustainable wood