WHAT IS IT A recording device with fill-able percussive vials, loop switch, pitch control knob and 1/8" output. Handmade in USA. Brooklyn, NY
THE STORY You fill it, shake it, twist and shout. Get up to get down with Shaka-Khan percussive recording device. Candy, bean, or whatever small change you have that might fit into the two twist off vials are really to be filled with your mad rhythms. More cowbell? No way. More Shaka-Khan.
- 3.5 year-old whose first words were, “shake it like Polaroid picture”
- design-savvy friend who has almost everything
- teen destined to be the next Timbaland
- sound studio "secret weapon"
HOW IT WORKS
This recorder has reel to reel design for eyes, two empty vials waiting to be filled with something you can shake and rattle, chicken nose knob for pitch control, and a fancy looping switch. 1. Fill empty vials with jelly beans, Nerds candy, beans, or other small objects. 2. Hold the Red record button, shake it, and talk into the microphone. 3. Toggle the switch to the right, you can playback your recording one time. 4. Switch to the left for continuous play. 4. Press the Black playback/ stop button to hear your recording. 5. Go bananas turning the pitch shift knob for sounds you thought only a drum machine could make. Don't turn the knob past the resistance points. Shake, rattle and roll!
- Dimensions: 3” x 3.5” x 2”
- 2-AAA batteries included
- Candies not included
- includes looping switch, pitch control knob, ⅛” output jack for headphones/ speakers/ recording gear
- 30-second record sample
- Handmade with sustainable wood